Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas eve :)

24.12.2010
Friday
Christmas eve,morning still need go work
bought something for him :)
hope you will like it
just for you
7.30
Wait hubby and his frens come tesco@kepong fetch me then go curve,inside taxi really funny,haha ,they joke with that uncle .
reach curve , we go find his frens , take some picture ,at his hp .
then we go little taiwan had our dinner

that bread was nice .
but i sick , so cant eat .
just see he eat
XD

After that , me and him go IKANO find my sis to take stock and sell .
we all together go sell , but i dare not ask ppl :(
sell till 12.00
start to play spray .
i give him spray and his frens
OMG
XD
crazy
haha
really very happy
1st time countdown with you .
i really very happy
still got 8 days can accompany you only.

HUBBY
I LOVE YOU
I WILL WAIT YOU TO COME BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment