Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1U again :D

14.9.10
One year and half month.
549 days .
yuhooo .

I really love you so much .

Today after eat breakfast , acc my mummy go aman puri
After that , go fetch hubby .
Then back home rest awhile

Then
We go LE CLASSIC had our lunch.
Share with him , after eat acc my sis go buy spec .
He look like unhappy , then i go 7-11 buy chocolate for him
He say eat chocolate will happy
When he wan go back home i only give him .
He very happy :)
Because i know he very like to eat chocolate .
Then he give me a kiss as present , Because today is a special day for me and him .

Today we talk about many things .
Laugh together , eat together .
I really very happy .
I promise , if we together 2 year .
We will go out celebrate.
:)

15.9.2010

1U again with my hubby .
Reach there , we go buy ticket .
STEP UP 3
FULL
The show 2.30 only start .
so we went to MC DONALD eat 1st .


MOVIE TIME .
STEP UP WAS NICE .
FEEL WAN TO SEE AGAIN .

Next station .
BASKIN ROBBINS .
WOW

Pepper mint.
I LIKE IT .

Then we go wait bus , but raining so we sit taxi back home.

HAPPY DAY.
YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME HAPPY .
I REALLY LOVE YOU SO MUCH .
AJY

No comments:

Post a Comment